Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What's up with this week??

So yesterday, I went to get creamer and never did get it. Today, I was determined to redeem myself and make a "BJs run" to stock up. I took a shower, got dressed and drove all the way to the store. Upon arrival, I went to pull out my list.... my list???......my list?????? I never grabbed it off the fridge. All I could do was laugh and call Nate so he could laugh with me, and to see if he remembered anything on the list :-) We both had a good laugh; I can't imagine what sort of things I would do if I were sleep deprived too!! Now I may be like the ostrich, and just stick my head in the sand!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is good you can laugh about it. Also good that you keep working at it. You are to be commended for keeping at it.

Love

Nan