Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Outer Banks vacation highlights!

 Our friends are more gracious than I can even begin to explain.  They invite us on vacation with them to the Outer Banks each year, for several years now.  I would think they would get sick of us, but they just keep inviting us. We treasure our time and memories with them and their three children! Here are some highlights of our trip, Nate even talked me into para sailing and I had a blast!                                   

tired 'stroke hand'





Pirate girl?? Me???


Para sailing with Nate


SO MUCH FUN!!




I think they posed just for me :-)




this picture captures our personalities and is 'SO US'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great photos! Looks like you had a terrific time! You have guts to go up in the air like that, I don't think I could do it. Love the Brown Pelicans. Did you know there is an American White Pelican hanging out in Cohoes right now? Been there for weeks and no one knows why. It should be way north or west.
Love-
Nan