Friday, October 14, 2011

Narnia quotes

Just when I needed a little encouragement we watched "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader".....................................I obsess over words these days and how they are put together in meaningful ways.  It is still such a struggle for me to do without help!! If you ever spend time with me, or watch me listen in church, you are sure to see me scribble things I like and want to remember, fast and furiously! Of course, not even I will be able to read my own 'chicken scratch' (I can't focus anymore and it is like a million things flying through my head at once, and you never know what will end up coming out of all the chaos up there) but it makes me feel better that I tried! Here are my favorite quotes from the movie which were 'Googled' for accuracy in translation!!

"Extraordinary things only happen to extraordinary people. Maybe it’s a sign that you’ve got an extraordinary destiny. Something greater than you could have imagined" -Reepicheep

OR

"I've spent too long wanting what was taken from me, and not what was given." -Prince Caspian

OR

"You doubt your value. Don't run from who you are.” -Aslan










No comments: