Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Page Is Turned Bebo Norman


This song played at our wedding. It popped into my head today so I thought I'd share it, again. We had no idea on that first day of June how true this song would be in our lives! I just picked it because I thought it was pretty and fitting and because Nate asked me to marry him "high upon a mountain". Okay, maybe a "rolling hill where I used to throw hay for my horse" is more like it! He actually asked me there, so I would have good memories attached to those "hay fields". What a guy, right!!

"......And there is no secret to the source of this much life
When the grace that falls like rain is washing them again
Just a chance to somehow rise above this land

Where the God of second chance
Will pick them up and he'll let them dance
Through a world that is not kind
And all this time, they're sharing with the one
That holds them up when they come undone
Beneath the storm, beneath the sun
And once again, here you stand
And once again, here you stand....."

No comments: