Friday, March 8, 2013

SNOW usually makes me happy :-)


    I try to be a positive person and always be thankful for how blessed I am in SO, SO many ways.  But, I'll be honest, I still struggle with the little things that shouldn't be a big deal, sometimes!  It snowed today and determined to cease the moment I grabbed my cross country skis excited to try them out again before spring!  But after what seemed like half the day, I could not, for the life of me, get that left ski clipped in my boot! I tried everything my hubby had recommended before! Feeling tired and defeated and a little bad for myself I decided "nothing was fun anymore, it was all too exhausting and frustrating." On the verge of tears, I called my poor hubby to vent! After calming me down, for the millionth time, he promised to be home early today and help me get a ski in before dark.  Knowing my brain was now too tired and flooded to be successful without help, he made me promise I would abandon my efforts for now!
Sometimes it is better to just take a break and come back to it later, as irritating as it may be!!
 
So instead I took a few pictures of Mookie
enjoying the snow, and I felt better!
She doesn't mind my small camera,
my good one she refuses to look at!

No comments: