Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Classic.................

Here is to the silly things I do "now-a-days". Yesterday, I was running a few errands. It was sprinkling when I left. I had my headlights on (it's the law), and my wipers were on too. I had to make a turn, yup, on goes the blinker. I turn, but not sharp enough for it to go off automatically. Now it is pouring rain, wipers on, blinker on.....how do I get the blinker off???? All of the sudden I couldn't figure it out. Good thing I never turn the radio on, I would have had a total meltdown! I hit the "lever thing" for the wipers, now they go off...it is still pouring rain.....now I can't see well. I hit the same lever again....ah at least I had working wipers but that silly blinker is still going and now driving me crazier than I already am, normally. I had to slow down and take a deep breath before finding the blinker controller. And you wonder why I don't want a 'new' car.....lol. No worries, all is well now. I think I need to label things again, too many things going on with all this rain :-)

No comments: